Friday, January 20, 2012

Coffee & Sunflower Seeds

I am creating this BLOG to share with who ever cares to read it and also for an outlet of some sort. Allow me to introduce my self to all of you. I am Lindsey, I used to be alot of things, I am alot of things and I want to be alot of things. Most of all , I like many of you are wounded, loved and generally Happy in Life; By people's words and also by myself and allowing them to hurt me. I saw someones blog and this really made me want to write a blog. It was about her journey in weight loss. I dont want this to be about weight loss but it will come up from time to time. I want this blog to be about life and things that everyone can relate to. Things that happen in life and things that we can control and things that we cant as well.  I named this blog Coffee and Sunflower Seeds because they were the two things laying on my desk that stood out the most. Funny how things are named and kind of come about. I am excited about this becsaue I really LOVE to write it is one of those things that makes me feel good and seriously a huge outlet I have ALWAYS been a writer. Sad becasue I dont spell very well but  none the less I love it. I always thought I would be a writer in my life. Maybe I still will I am in my 20's and still have that I can do anything mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment